Hope, Humility and Leadership
Standing Firm in Hope
1 Peter 5:1-10
- Why do you believe it is important for believers to stand firm in their beliefs?
- What does it mean to resist the enemy?
- Why is it important to know who your real enemy is?
- Why do you believe our anxiety is sometimes a spiritual issue?
- What does it mean to cast all our anxiety on Christ?
- How does understanding the grace of God help us in our struggles with worry and anxiety?
- Why is it important that we watch out for one another?
- What does this passage teach us about spiritual warfare?
Posted on Sun, November 15, 2015
by Brad Mardis filed under