His Love is Real
9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed. (1 Corinthians 15:9-11)
His love is:
What do you believe Paul meant by “I am the least of the apostles”?
- What does it mean that His love for us is undeserving?
- How does His grace make us more humble?
- How does God demonstrate His love for us?
- How do we demonstrate our love for God?
- What do you believe it means that “God’s love for us is unrelenting”?
- How do we love others the way God loves us
Posted on Sun, March 6, 2016
by Brad Mardis filed under