Healthy Churches Promote Biblical Community
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on towards love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching (Hebrews 10:23-25).
- We need each other to stay on course
- We need each other to motivate toward love and good deeds
- We need each other to stay committed
- We need each other for encouragement
- What does it mean that “God who is community calls us into community?”
- How does Christian friendship help us to live “unswervingly”
- How do Christian friendships spur us on to love and good deeds?
- How is the “multi-faceted” wisdom of God revealed in our relationships?
Posted on Sat, May 6, 2017
by Sarah Sutton