Healthy Churches are Made up of Healthy Families
31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[a]
32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church.
- Churches are only as strong as their families.
- There is great power in the example of the family.
- Families are to model the Gospel.
- What does it mean that the church is only as strong as the families that make up the church?
- How do churches help strengthen families?
- How does the church influence culture?
- How does the church model the Gospel?
Posted on Sun, May 14, 2017
by Sarah Sutton filed under